Welcome to Day 4 of the 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Today we welcome Jasmine as she tells us about "Doing Mom Nutrition Right".
Jasmine graduated from Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Institute as a Natural Chef in 2009. She has worked in several interesting kitchens, including working as the live-in personal chef for a Buddhist monastery in the heart of downtown Berkeley! She currently lives in Redlands, CA with her two daughters, loving husband, and a rescued great pyrenees while operating a small business called The Peaceful Pantry, where she creates meals and snacks designed with the specific nutrient needs of mothers in mind.
To find out more about the Doing Life Right Teleconference, see:
Let the countdown begin!
The 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference will be short and sweet. We'll be airing videos, one per day, starting October 20th. In the meantime, be sure to check out the amazing videos from 2012! Once this year's teleconference begins, that page will look different.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hosting the Doing Life Right Teleconference has been a dream come true for me. I would like to thank every speaker who shared an important part of their lives with us. I know I was personally inspired by each and every presenter. I truly believe we are all experts at something, and sharing this expertise can help and inspire the entire world.
I would also like to thank all of you viewers for watching. Without your views, there would be no teleconference.
I'm looking forward to next year's teleconference already! If you would like to present a video in the October 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference, I'm taking submissions starting November 1, 2012. All proposals, bios, and photos need to be submitted by June 30, 2013. All 5-minute videos need to be submitted by August 31, 2013.
If you missed a talk, here is the full list of speakers from 2012:
- Lisa Cottrell-Bentley (me) introducing the Doing Life Right Teleconference
- Denise Roessle on Doing Memoirs Right
- Leslie Schultz and Julia Braulick on Doing a Mother-Daughter Writing Collaboration Right
- Marsha on Doing Intimate Relationships Right
- Dr. Peggy Raisglid on Doing Compassion Right
- Joshua Blackwell on Doing Hard Decisions
- Teagan Bentley on Doing Dreams Right
- Michelle Barone on Doing Passions Right
- Michael Charton and Elaine Charton on Doing Public Speaking for Shy Writers Right
- Zoe Bentley on Doing Parties Right
- Rob Endres on Doing Investing Right
- Mit Shah on Doing Biking Right
- Teresa Graham Brett on Doing Risk Right
- Miryam Ramos on Doing Games and Puzzles Right
- Avani Shah on Doing Enjoyment (through making Pani Puri) Right
- Lisa Cottrell-Bentley recapping the first 1/2 of the Teleconference
- Mel Mason on Doing Grocery Shopping Right
- Larry Oliver on Doing Audiobooks Right
- Jeremy Steffen on Doing Art Right
- Jessica on Doing Post-Massage Right
- Greg Bentley on Doing Operating Systems Right
- Anna Ichikawa Somers Doing Special Needs Right
- Renée La Tulippe on Doing Poetry Right
- Julie Hedlund on Doing Living Your Dream Right
- Sandra Dodd on Doing Unschooling Right
Meet Jessica as she tells us about Doing Post-Massage Right!
Jessica graduated from the Desert Institute of Healing Arts, in Tucson, AZ, in 2001. She has been a practicing Massage Therapist in Arizona and Iowa for the past 11 years. She currently specializes in Deep Tissue/Sports Massage, Reflexology, and Prenatal Massage. Jessica takes continuing education classes each year to further her education and keep up with new techniques.
In "Doing Post-Massage Right," Jessica gives us 7 tips for helping you have lasting results from your massages.