Welcome to Day 4 of the 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Today we welcome Jasmine as she tells us about "Doing Mom Nutrition Right".
Jasmine graduated from Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Institute as a Natural Chef in 2009. She has worked in several interesting kitchens, including working as the live-in personal chef for a Buddhist monastery in the heart of downtown Berkeley! She currently lives in Redlands, CA with her two daughters, loving husband, and a rescued great pyrenees while operating a small business called The Peaceful Pantry, where she creates meals and snacks designed with the specific nutrient needs of mothers in mind.
To find out more about the Doing Life Right Teleconference, see:
Anyone who knows me really well, knows that I'm rather obsessed about personal development and growth. I believe so strongly that I can continually become a better person through striving to be my personal best in all aspects of life, that I've not only named a company Do Life Right, Inc., but I've also created an annual Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Yes, this subject makes me giddy!
For me, I believe that we all have the potential to do life right in our individual ways (although there are universal truths as well). The idea of doing ALL of life "right" can sound a little daunting. So, I'm collecting advice, in ~5 minute long snippets, from people who are doing one particular aspect of life right. (To be honest, these people do a lot more than one thing right, but for the sake of this annual teleconference, they concentrate their short little talks one just one small topic.)
To see all the videos I've collected, check out the teleconference page on my company's website or the Doing Life Right Teleconference channel on YouTube:
- Doing Life Right Teleconference page on DoLifeRightInc.com
- Doing Life Right Teleconference YouTube playlist
To keep up-to-date with all the new happenings, be sure to become a Facebook fan of the Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Have an idea that you'd like to share with the world? Contact me! I'm striving to have a minimum of 31 videos in 2014. I'd love to include one from you! What knowledge to you have that you just must share with the world?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hosting the Doing Life Right Teleconference has been a dream come true for me. I would like to thank every speaker who shared an important part of their lives with us. I know I was personally inspired by each and every presenter. I truly believe we are all experts at something, and sharing this expertise can help and inspire the entire world.
I would also like to thank all of you viewers for watching. Without your views, there would be no teleconference.
I'm looking forward to next year's teleconference already! If you would like to present a video in the October 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference, I'm taking submissions starting November 1, 2012. All proposals, bios, and photos need to be submitted by June 30, 2013. All 5-minute videos need to be submitted by August 31, 2013.
If you missed a talk, here is the full list of speakers from 2012:
- Lisa Cottrell-Bentley (me) introducing the Doing Life Right Teleconference
- Denise Roessle on Doing Memoirs Right
- Leslie Schultz and Julia Braulick on Doing a Mother-Daughter Writing Collaboration Right
- Marsha on Doing Intimate Relationships Right
- Dr. Peggy Raisglid on Doing Compassion Right
- Joshua Blackwell on Doing Hard Decisions
- Teagan Bentley on Doing Dreams Right
- Michelle Barone on Doing Passions Right
- Michael Charton and Elaine Charton on Doing Public Speaking for Shy Writers Right
- Zoe Bentley on Doing Parties Right
- Rob Endres on Doing Investing Right
- Mit Shah on Doing Biking Right
- Teresa Graham Brett on Doing Risk Right
- Miryam Ramos on Doing Games and Puzzles Right
- Avani Shah on Doing Enjoyment (through making Pani Puri) Right
- Lisa Cottrell-Bentley recapping the first 1/2 of the Teleconference
- Mel Mason on Doing Grocery Shopping Right
- Larry Oliver on Doing Audiobooks Right
- Jeremy Steffen on Doing Art Right
- Jessica on Doing Post-Massage Right
- Greg Bentley on Doing Operating Systems Right
- Anna Ichikawa Somers Doing Special Needs Right
- Renée La Tulippe on Doing Poetry Right
- Julie Hedlund on Doing Living Your Dream Right
- Sandra Dodd on Doing Unschooling Right