This sale is so quick that I'm not even putting it in the shopping area!
To buy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org saying exactly which DEALS you want (NO LIMITS!). You'll be invoiced through PayPal and the books will be immediately ordered as soon as you pay. These are not autographed unless noted. Shipping can take up to three weeks (I have no control over this, but can track it).
From right this moment until Monday, December 2nd at 11:59PM Arizona time, the following books are on sale in paperback form:
- DEAL ONE: ALL SIX individual Wright on Time books by Lisa M. Cottrell-Bentley for ONLY $50 w/ free shipping (regularly $77.94 + shipping)
- DEAL TWO: ALL THREE My Solar-Powered History books by Alana Terry for ONLY $30 w/ free shipping (this won't mail until the third book is published late next week) (regularly $38.97 + shipping)
- DEAL THREE: BOTH books in The Howling Vowels series by Leslie Schultz and JJM Braulick for only $20 w/ free shipping (regularly $25.98 + shipping)
- DEAL FOUR: BOTH lovely picture books by Laura Koniver, MD for only $30 w/ free shipping (regularly $33.98 + shipping)
- DEAL FIVE: Fractured Fate by Caja Coyote (AUTOGRAPHED by all the authors! and shipped directly by me) for only $10 w/ free shipping (regularly $12.99 + shipping)
- DEAL SIX: Advice from Dad by Bill O'Hearn for only $10 w/ free shipping (regularly $16.99 + shipping)
- DEAL SEVEN: Cody Greene and the Rainbow Mystery by Linda Fields ALONG WITH Novel Concept by Teagan Bentley for only $15 w/ free shipping (regularly $25.98 + shipping)
Thanks! To buy, e-mail: email@example.com saying exactly which items you want. You'll be invoiced through PayPal and the books will be immediately ordered as soon as you pay. These are not autographed unless noted. Shipping can take up to three weeks (I have no control over this, but can track it).
FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS GET ONE FREE CODE FOR ANY OF THE DO LIFE RIGHT BOOKS ON AUDIBLE.COM.
The Howling Vowels by Leslie Schultz is now available as a nearly 6-hour long fantastic audiobook read by Kerri Wagner.
Yes! Wright on Time: Minnesota, Book 5 is now available!
- Author: Lisa M. Cottrell-Bentley
- Illustrator: Tanja Bauerle
- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Do Life Right, Incorporated (November 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937848027
- ISBN-13: 978-1937848026
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.3 inches
- Retail price: $12.99 US
The Howling Vowels by Leslie Schultz is becoming a popular book club book. Leslie put her "Alexa" hat on and came up with these great questions, all from Alexa's point of view. This is so fun!
Alexa Asks: Book Group Discussion Questions
A Note from the Author:
Hi Everyone! I am so glad that you read The Howling Vowels and are talking about it with other readers. Below is a list of questions that I created. Just for fun, I wrote the questions as if Alexa were right there with you asking them. (If you read the book, you know how she likes to talk! If you think of other great questions that would make this list better, I would love it if you would let me know at www.winonamedia.net.
Thanks! Happy reading! Happy discussing! All the best,
Hi! Alexa Stevens here again. Thanks for reading about me. Guess what? I have some questions for you,about what you thought of my story and about your own life story.
(1) Did you have a favorite chapter in The Howling Vowels? Which one? Why was it your favorite?
(2) Did you have a favorite character?
(3) Which Vowel did you feel was most like you? Why?
(4) I am an only child, so that is all I know. I wonder how my life would be different if I had a sister or a brother. Do you have siblings, or are you an only, too? Have you ever wished for more siblings than you have, or fewer? Why or why not?
(5) Parents are a big part of my story and my life so far. What is your favorite thing about your parents? What would you like to change if you could? Do you wish you spent less time with them? More time?
(6) Moving to a new house is a big deal, while moving to a new city is huge! It was hard for me to leave what I knew and loved, but it turned out to be an opportunity. Have you ever moved? If you had to move out of your current state, where would you go? Why?
(7) Would you like to live in Sundog, Minnesota? Why or why not?
(8) You know a little about my passions for Irish dance, films, science, and Norse myths. (Well, and questions!) What do you think are the passions of the other Howling Vowels characters, both the kids and the grownups? What are your passions? Who shares them? What is the craziest thing you ever did because you were excited by an idea?
(9) My friends are like me in some ways – and way different in other ways! What about your own friends?
(10) Have you ever had a misunderstanding with a friend, like I did with Otto when I tried to get him interested in the science fair? If you did, what happened?
(11) My friends learn in different ways and have different kinds of schooling. What about you? Do you have a favorite thing to learn about? How do you learn best? Do you think learning new things is a form of fun or a form of work – or both?
(12) Have you ever had to comfort a friend, like I did when Eduardo told me about his sister? How did you know what to say or do? Why do you think he didn’t tell me about his sister before El Dia de los Muertos?
(13) Ursula isn’t a complainer, but she was having a hard time after her parents’ divorce. Have you ever had a friend with a really big problem?
(14) Would you like to read another book about me and my friends? (I hope so, because I am working on another one right now!)
Okay, that is about all for now, so I’ll sign off. If you want to send me any thoughts or drawings, write to me at winonamedia.net!