Do Life Right, Inc. is excited to announce our current authors. Please return often, as we are in contract negotiations with several more amazing authors! "Like" us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with what's going on with Do Life Right, Inc.!
- Teagan is the author of the middle grade book Novel Concept. See Teagan's Creations for more information about the author.
- JJM is the co-author of the middle grade sequel to The Howling Vowels. This new book, And Sometimes Y, was published in July 2013. See Winona Media for more information about the author and her co-author/mother.
Lisa M. Cottrell-Bentley
- Lisa is the author of the Wright on Time series of children's chapter books. There are currently five Wright on Time books, with many more in the making. Wright on Time: Iowa, Book 6, is scheduled to be published in Fall 2013. Wright on Time: Collection One, Books 1-4 was published in 2012. See Lisa's website for more details. Please also "like" the Wright on Time books on Facebook!
- Caja Coyote is the pen name for a collaborative group of five teens whose YA book, Fractured Fate, published in October 2011. Those authors include: Zoe Bentley, K.T. Blacknight, Joshua Blackwell, Carly Frieders, and Rocket Rose. See the Fractured Fate website for more details. Please "like" Fractured Fate on Facebook to find out more fun things about this book, its authors, the illustrator, and much more!
- Linda is the author of the children's chapter book, Cody Greene and the Rainbow Mystery. See Linda's website for more details.
- Kristi is the author of the picture book, Bubbles and Puddles: Our Unschooling Adventure Book 1. See Kristi's Facebook fan page to learn more about her.
Laura Koniver, M.D.
- Dr. Laura is the author of the picture books, Together We Sleep and From the Ground Up. See Dr. Laura's website to learn more about her, her art, and her many other projects. Please also become a fan of her Intuition Physician page on Facebook.
- Bill is the author of Advice from Dad: Inspiration for the Next Generation, an advice book for teens and adults alike that will help them pursue the happy lives they are meant to have. See Wednesdays with Willie for more details about Bill and his speaking and coaching engagements.
- Leslie is the author of the middle grade novel, The Howling Vowels, published in November 2011. The second book in this potential series is And Sometimes Y (co-written with her daughter, JJM Braulick). It was published in July, 2013. See Winona Media for more details about Leslie.
- Alana is the author of the My Solar-Powered History children's chapter book series. This series starts with a bang with What, No Sushi? My Solar-Powered History at a Japanese-American Internment Camp which published in April 2013. All purchases of this book through AlanaTerry.com/Topaz will give $1 to the Topaz Relocation Center Museum. What Hurricane? is scheduled to be released in Summer 2013. What's in the Suitcase, Grandma? is scheduled to be released in Winter 2013.