This sale is so quick that I’m not even putting it in the shopping area!
To buy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org saying exactly which DEALS you want (NO LIMITS!). You’ll be invoiced through PayPal and the books will be immediately ordered as soon as you pay. These are not autographed unless noted. Shipping can take up to three weeks (I have no control over this, but can track it).
From right this moment until Monday, December 2nd at 11:59PM Arizona time, the following books are on sale in paperback form:
- DEAL ONE: ALL SIX individual Wright on Time books by Lisa M. Cottrell-Bentley for ONLY $50 w/ free shipping (regularly $77.94 + shipping)
- DEAL TWO: ALL THREE My Solar-Powered History books by Alana Terry for ONLY $30 w/ free shipping (this won’t mail until the third book is published late next week) (regularly $38.97 + shipping)
- DEAL THREE: BOTH books in The Howling Vowels series by Leslie Schultz and JJM Braulick for only $20 w/ free shipping (regularly $25.98 + shipping)
- DEAL FOUR: BOTH lovely picture books by Laura Koniver, MD for only $30 w/ free shipping (regularly $33.98 + shipping)
- DEAL FIVE: Fractured Fate by Caja Coyote (AUTOGRAPHED by all the authors! and shipped directly by me) for only $10 w/ free shipping (regularly $12.99 + shipping)
- DEAL SIX: Advice from Dad by Bill O’Hearn for only $10 w/ free shipping (regularly $16.99 + shipping)
- DEAL SEVEN: Cody Greene and the Rainbow Mystery by Linda Fields ALONG WITH Novel Concept by Teagan Bentley for only $15 w/ free shipping (regularly $25.98 + shipping)
Thanks! To buy, e-mail: email@example.com saying exactly which items you want. You’ll be invoiced through PayPal and the books will be immediately ordered as soon as you pay. These are not autographed unless noted. Shipping can take up to three weeks (I have no control over this, but can track it).
FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS GET ONE FREE CODE FOR ANY OF THE DO LIFE RIGHT BOOKS ON AUDIBLE.COM.
Welcome to Day 4 of the 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Today we welcome Jasmine as she tells us about “Doing Mom Nutrition Right”.
Jasmine graduated from Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Institute as a Natural Chef in 2009. She has worked in several interesting kitchens, including working as the live-in personal chef for a Buddhist monastery in the heart of downtown Berkeley! She currently lives in Redlands, CA with her two daughters, loving husband, and a rescued great pyrenees while operating a small business called The Peaceful Pantry, where she creates meals and snacks designed with the specific nutrient needs of mothers in mind.
To find out more about the Doing Life Right Teleconference, see:
Anyone who knows me really well, knows that I’m rather obsessed about personal development and growth. I believe so strongly that I can continually become a better person through striving to be my personal best in all aspects of life, that I’ve not only named a company Do Life Right, Inc., but I’ve also created an annual Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Yes, this subject makes me giddy!
For me, I believe that we all have the potential to do life right in our individual ways (although there are universal truths as well). The idea of doing ALL of life “right” can sound a little daunting. So, I’m collecting advice, in ~5 minute long snippets, from people who are doing one particular aspect of life right. (To be honest, these people do a lot more than one thing right, but for the sake of this annual teleconference, they concentrate their short little talks one just one small topic.)
To see all the videos I’ve collected, check out the teleconference page on my company’s website or the Doing Life Right Teleconference channel on YouTube:
- Doing Life Right Teleconference page on DoLifeRightInc.com
- Doing Life Right Teleconference YouTube playlist
To keep up-to-date with all the new happenings, be sure to become a Facebook fan of the Doing Life Right Teleconference.
Have an idea that you’d like to share with the world? Contact me! I’m striving to have a minimum of 31 videos in 2014. I’d love to include one from you! What knowledge to you have that you just must share with the world?
Let the countdown begin!
The 2013 Doing Life Right Teleconference will be short and sweet. We’ll be airing videos, one per day, starting October 20th. In the meantime, be sure to check out the amazing videos from 2012! Once this year’s teleconference begins, that page will look different.